After watching this course you will be able to convert a Mauser from an ugly old beater into a beautiful hunting rifle that you will be proud to show off.
AGI Master Gunsmith, Gene Shuey will show you each step from
removing old parts to installing and head spacing a new barrel. In this epic
production you will see a solid old military 98 transformed into a classic
hunting rifle. We start with two identical guns and then go through every
single conversion step in detail. First, we provide you with a thorough
discussion and identification of Mauser Actions. Then we teach you each of the
- Selecting Actions
- Removing the Old Hardware and Barrel from the Action Using a
- Selecting Barrels
- Considerations Installing
- Reaming And Head spacing
- A Barrel Muzzle Brake Installation
- Custom Floor Plate Installation
- Bolt Handle Modifications
- Installing Sights and Soldering
- Selecting a Stock
- Inletting and Contouring the Stock
- Basic Checkering Concepts
- Stock Refinishing Concepts
- In addition, much, much more . . .
Actions, triggers, barrels, stocks, mounts, slings, sights,
and custom accessories are covered in extensive detail. Over seven (7) hours on
four DVDs. Over two years in development and production.